Annually, this intimate meeting helps ultra-affluent families and private investors better understand their portfolios and investment climate. The event attracted 90+ private investors and family offices, both senior executives and family principals, who prioritize exceptional peer-to-peer engagement and thought-leadership — all in a safe harbor environment.
Some themes which they are covering include:
• Finding value in the middle — and other niche markets
• Strategies to capture hidden value from private markets
• Balancing risk with innovation when shifting portfolio allocations
• Which macro trends are meaningful and which are ephemeral
• Unicorns and lemmings: A new early-stage investment framework
This year's event features brand new breakout and co-investment workshops for families to share deals, ideas, challenges, and solutions.