Position Description: Ilera Healthcare (a member of the TerrAscend Corp (OTCM: TRSSF) family of Companies) is responsible for the North East USA businesses which are permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients of Pennsylvania and New Jersey in a compassionate and safe manner. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of medical marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
This is a full time non-exempt position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patients and caregivers with cannabis recommendations through the process of product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Management of patient records through the MJ Freeway system.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge and answer concerns and/or questions promptly and efficiently, referring to a dispensary healthcare practitioner or management team when appropriate. Maintain knowledge of state regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service practices to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and ensure patient confidentiality and security.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with patients and caregivers by anticipating needs.
- Follow established policies and procedures for customer service, staff management, patient and visitor management, inventory management, cash handling, state compliance, and safety and security guidelines.
- Complete the required state mandated training program.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have good organizational and computer skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communications skills as well as the ability to multitask.
- Cannabis experience a plus.
- At least 1 year of customer service, retail or related experience preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check.
Background Check Requirement
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of Pennsylvania. The state investigative process includes a state and federal background check. Individuals that have been convicted of a criminal offense related to the sale or possession of illegal drugs, narcotics or controlled substances may not hold a position with Ilera.
At Ilera Healthcare, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. Ilera is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Ilera is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position