Green Leaf Medicals in Saxton, PA has an immediate opening for a Sanitation Technician. This is a full time position with benefits.
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
Two or more years of continuous work experience (in a janitorial and/or maintenance field preferred).
- Ability to take instructions and follow directions from supervisors to meet quality standards in a timely manner.
- Possess working knowledge of the methods, technique, and materials used in custodial work.
- Possess a strong work ethic with a team player mentality and a positive can-do attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean all areas throughout the facility.
- Maintain grounds outside of facility.
- Sweep, mop, wax and buff the facility floors.
- Complete laundry of uniforms, daily
- Empty, clean, and sanitize waste receptacles.
- Identify and report building maintenance needs.
- Assist in maintaining custodial supply inventory.
- Receive stock, organize and maintain supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Understand and follow all safety protocols, compliance, and SOPs.
We keep a very clean and sterile environment keeping our plants and people healthy. Quality growing starts with cleanliness and ends with cleanliness. In the middle is a little plant maintenance.