The Free Agency is looking for qualified and experienced Lead Generation/Sales Specialists to help build and create a new business pipeline. This role will focus on researching, finding, and initial outreach to cannabis brands and dispensaries in Arizona, Michigan, New Jersey and California. The goal of this role is to set meetings with new clients and build an extensive pipeline as well as reaching business targets through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and following up on leads.
• Develop and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
• Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process
• Educate and inform prospects about all of TFA’s capabilities and services
• Qualify prospects prior to setting a meeting. Emphasize product/service features and benefits
• Cross-sell and up-sell existing customers via telephone and e-mail
• Overcome objections of prospective customers
• Collaborate with CEO and Operations to determine necessary strategic sales approaches, develop calendar of activities to continually work prospect list
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
• Have a passion for the cannabis industry and stay up to date on news and trends
At least (2) years work experience in a similar lead generation role, sales role, or similar position.
Current driver’s license. Pass a background check. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Familiarity with emerging recreational states.
Interest in marketing, advertising, culture, or product influencing.
Ability to quickly learn product details and translate into conversation.
Outgoing, driven, confident, and a great listener.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
ABOUT THE FREE AGENCY
The Free Agency is created for the way your business moves. We apply this principle to your business needs, providing the opportunity to collaborate with the best people (free agents) suited for each of your projects.
Our cannabis and CBD capabilities include; experiential marketing, ideation and strategy, budtender engagement and training, event production, staffing, field marketing, promotions and mobile marketing tours.