At Berkshire Roots marketing is about understanding people, our industry regulations, — and building awareness about how our products and service styles are the best is MA. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is eager to work in the budding cannabis industry. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing in a fast past, changing environment . They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs, adaptability is key.
Summary: This role will report directly to the Dr. Director of Marketing, working closely to align strategies, campaign, branding, package and product development,
Objectives of this Role
- Support all leadership efforts to align and support the overall goals and strategy of the organization
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of all creative to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage and continue to develop and innovate all communication channels, including Mailchimp newsletter, SMS/MMS
- Develop and participate in local, regional events, produce virtual events and activities to engage consumer base, brand awareness and cross promotion
- Establish marketing business development internships program
- Create curriculum, guidance documents or a step-by-step for responsibilities and learning track
- Support retail to ensure extraordinary online/instore experience
- Instore signage, digital signage
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Daily and social strategy, content creation, management, audience engagement
- Population and maintaining of all third-party platforms
- Manage publication relationships build out new campaigns
- Assist in SEO management and population
- Develop with assistance from Marketing Director collateral, leave behinds, wholesale, retail, medical pamphlet’s, flyers and other materials
- Collaborate with Community Outreach team to support monthly spotlights, volunteering activities
- Provide regular communication to doctor recommendation locations and other patient resources
- Collaborate with Customer Care team to ensure all service styles are clearly communicated
- Manage content and help to organize assets, collateral materials
- Assist in development of branded apparel for staff and retail
- Assist in SEO population and management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- An eye for design and style
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Identify strategies to build on business growth and execute ideas to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Ensure all actions and conversations are professional, and always maintain a position of strategic leadership.
- Continually monitor the industry for trends, the latest research, product changes, regulation changes, training opportunities, and new potential opportunities.
- Fully supports and fosters an environment of teamwork and success.
- Strong understanding of sense of urgency, maintaining the ability to prioritize the needs of the operations.
- Ability to solve personnel conflict.
- Maintains a continuous state of alertness to fully ensure the highest level of safety and security for team members, patrons and patients, products, the store, and local community.
- Maintain a strategic perspective in leadership and professional growth of all relevant operations and personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place