Website Holistic Industries
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK, SHOP AND INVEST IN CANNABIS
About the Job:
The Custodian ensures the cleanliness, habitability, and upkeep of the facility.
- Clean the Cultivation department’s rooms, hallways, lobbies, corridors and other work areas throughout the facility.
- Sweep and mop the facility’s floors.
- Cleaning gutters, rails, spigots & transfer air handling units weekly
- Mopping up puddles as generated by cultivation processes
- Empty, clean, and sanitize waste receptacles.
- Identify and report building maintenance.
- Keep front of building, dock area and rear of building swept and free of debris.
- Ensure grounds are kept clean.
- Assist in maintaining custodial closet; receive stock, organize and maintain supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Submit purchase requests as needed.
- Understand and follow all safety protocols, compliance, and SOPs.
- Willingness to complete whatever task is necessary to get the job done.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or production facility is desired.
- Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Qualified in janitorial services with a high level of cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic,
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We’re able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work – how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding “Greenhouse of Brands” and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A “GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS” beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.