Leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to improve lives by providing #CannabisWithConfidence.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The Executive Assistant handles administrative tasks and prioritizes correspondence, allowing Senior Executives to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities. This role will serve as a link between the executive team and our team members, in turn contributing to enhanced organization and planning, supporting leaders to be more effective in their roles. This role will provide executive-level administrative support; primarily scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, and project-related tasks. This role will support three (3) Sr Leaders with busy calendars, travel, correspondence as well as prioritizing workload and communications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Reading and analyzing emails, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup, and other functions
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation and expense reporting
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve; Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention
- Evaluate policies to ensure they comply with corporate rules and mission
- S. in Management or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Problem-solving ability
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-start and manage within a complex cross-functional company
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentially and the ability to prioritize are key requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.