We build cannabis brands targeting specific lifestyles
Engager builds cannabis brands targeting specific lifestyles. The first brand is Heavy Grass which is focused on the rock genre and lifestyle. Based in Los Angeles, you will work directly with the core team to recruit and manage ambassadors and develop ambassador marketing programs. The ability to work as part of a team, as well as lead a team, is critical for this position.
●Represent the brand at in store activations and large scale events
● Conduct staff trainings and brand education
● Increase brand advocacy with accounts and consumers
● Understand legal parameters.
● Assist brand team in building scalable programs that can be activated at dispensaries, concerts, festivals and other events.
● Knowledge of events, bands and artists in hard rock and heavy metal.
● Consult with partners on strategizing and event planning, including new events and improving upon existing events
● Manage vendors and experience load-in/load-out effectively onsite
● Manages: event recaps, event schedules, POS and merchandise inventory, KPIs, merchandising, invoices, contracts, budgets,and relationships
● Work with the marketing team to develop and execute programming
● Work with the sales team to build a sales program that will help drive sales of merchandise and cannabis products.
● Monitor and report category trends and competitors
● Aid with social media postings that represent the brand and brand activations.
● Distribute and syndicate content to all relevant social channels using best practices on timing / content / frequency.
● Drive and maintain branded vehicle
● Travel, as needed
● Experience in startup environment
● Understanding of cannabis culture
● Must love music
●At least 3 years of relevant brand ambassador experience
● Excellent computer skills (MAC, PC, Chrome) and knowledge of Google Docs including sheets and slides
● Cannabis and rock music enthusiast.
● Experience managing groups of people
● Must have excellent communication skills – able to present programs accurately and efficiently
● Self starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Attention to detail. Accuracy and thoroughness is the cornerstone of this position.
● Keep a flexi-schedule to meet deadlines (which may mean working some evenings and weekends)
● Initiative – Takes on additional responsibilities as needed.
● Have an interest in live entertainment and events. Be a fan of rock music but knowledge of other genres is helpful.
● Practiced user of different Social Media channels
● Car, driver’s licence and clean driving record
● Physical Requirements: Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds. Requires standing for long periods of time
ABOUT ENGAGER BRANDS
We build cannabis brands targeting specific lifestyle demographics. Our portfolio of brands connect authentically to their audiences via innovative marketing and unprecedented access.