Green Sativa’s mission is to provide genuine customer service and top-notch products at competitive prices. Our family of companies are passionate marijuana advocates who work to improve the quality of our customers lives through superior products. We provide adult consumers and registered patients in Colorado with first-rate cannabis therapies at our registered marijuana dispensary in Federal Heights. Our state-of-the-art cultivation facilities grow and process most of our product line and our High Tech Concentrates division boasts highly skilled extraction artists and proprietary processing methods that allow us to deliver a final product of unmatched quality.
From seed to sale, we do it all!
Green Sativa is now hiring a Store Manager at our Denver dispensary.
· 21 years old
· CO MED Badge
· Associate degree or higher
· 4+ years of dispensary management experience
· Must possess advanced cannabis knowledge.
· Flowhub, MED, METRC knowledge required.
· Proven organizational and attention to detail abilities.
· Clear understanding of company mission and values.
· Manage high volume retail location.
· Oversee staff communication during customer transactions.
·Maintain compliance of all state and local regulations.
· Effectively communicate with all department management members, as needed.
· Educate staff and customers about Green Sativa dispensary offerings, strains, and concentrates.
· Act as a liaison between customers, patients, and management to improve the retail experience.
· Collaborate with other Retail Store Managers and fulfillment team to ensure inventory fulfillment.
· Receive, create, transfer, and adjust packages within the POS system.
· Help to ensure the store is stocked, clean, and in proper operational order.
· Troubleshoot POS system and equipment issues.
· Complete opening and closing Management Duties.
· Follow policies and procedures for daily operations and fully comply with state and local medical and recreational marijuana regulations.
Minimum of 1 year dispensary management.