Easy, smart, and centralized operations management and regulatory compliance for cannabis companies
ProCanna is seeking a Director of Sales who will develop and implement ProCanna’s sales and marketing strategy, eventually hiring and leading a high performing team of mid-market sales executives.
Benefits In addition to playing an important role in building ProCanna and helping the cannabis industry become more compliant, you’ll receive:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible holidays
• Unlimited PTO
• Be a mentor, leader, and coach for your team, helping them realize their full potential
• Recruit, hire, and develop new team members to become long term, successful contributors to ProCanna’s business
• Coach your sales team by directly participating and leading client meetings, creating and executing account strategies to drive deals forward efficiently
• Forecast and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline and revenue goals
• Partner across sales leadership (solutions, sales development, operations) and company leadership (marketing, product, finance) to represent customers’ needs and challenges
The company is based in Portland, Maine. The position is remote, though occasionally the Director of Sales may be required to travel to meet enterprise-level prospects and customers, and to attend company meetings held in Portland. Maine.
• Experience building and leading a sales team within a hyper-growth business, combined with a track record of consistent over-achievement
• 2+ years of experience working in the US cannabis industry
• 5+ years of sales experience
• Passion to build a customer first, high-performing sales culture
• Excitement for recruiting new team members and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
• High level of business judgement and proven ability to navigate hyper-growth markets
ProCanna, a high-performance SaaS solution developed by Onside Compliance, Inc., optimizes cannabis operations and compliance to reduce risk, improve processes and increase speed to market.
- Reduce stress. Improve cannabis operations, products, and profits.
- Improve compliance. As a product that people ingest, inhale, and put on their bodies, cannabis must be safe.
- Develop a company culture that supports a diverse group of employees who take pride in their work in a brand-new, burgeoning industry.
The Founders and Team
Dede Perkins, a regulatory specialist, has written SOPs and license-winning cannabis applications since 2013. Her insider cannabis industry knowledge guides product and content development, marketing strategy, and direct sales.
Tony Perkins, an attorney with experience in software and technology start-ups, ﬁnancing, and product commercialization guides funding, growth, and exit strategy.
ProCanna’s initial team includes an experienced CFO, an attorney/cannabis consultant, and content and tech teams.