Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco is seeking an Assistant Dispensary Manager who will be responsible for assisting in managing all day-to-day operations of the dispensary in accordance with the State, the standards set by the Company and responsible for the overall profitability of the dispensary. The Assistant Manager provides support to all Wellness Advisors which includes: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information. The Assistant Manager is responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries with logistics team, maintaining agent and facility compliance and cleanliness.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Advisor Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory and patient/customer relations
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations
- Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions
- Resolves any conflict immediately
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Wellness Advisors in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff
- Managing and implementing training on POS system
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State and the standards set by Company
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting from sales data and patient counts
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all medical cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility
- Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Management Team
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Prior retail experience required
- Experience managing and mentoring large teams required
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry
- Experience in a fast-paced and compliance driven environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.