CLICK is an awesome cannabis brand that utilizes high-tech innovation to bring fast-acting, easy-to-dose cannabis products to the market.
We’re looking for someone to fill the role of Brand Ambassador/Marketing Associate in Los Angeles.
As a Brand Ambassador/Marketing Associate, you’d be responsible for representing the CLICK brand both on the shop floor and behind the scenes, assisting with retailer and account management. As a brand that values our retailer relationships and is sold in 80+ shops, we know our Brand Ambassadors/Marketing Associates are an essential part of our team.
We’re excited to get our Marketing Associate started ASAP! Please check out our products at www.clickspray.com and @clickspray to get to know us a little better. This is a part-time, hourly position and will require traveling.
COVID-19 considerations: You will be required to wear a mask and social distance while interacting with budtenders and consumers.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
● Patient Appreciation Days/Demos– Our PADs are a way for us to connect and educate with customers directly. Responsible for presentation at the shop, educating customers on our products and our brand values, promoting our loyalty program, and more. At PADs, the main objective is to meet or exceed sales goals. You need to be as passionate about our products as we are. You will be responsible for reporting sales after each PAD.
● Marketing activations – Help the CLICK team successfully implement marketing strategies, i.e setting up displays, deploying signage, supporting promotions, assisting with any on-site activations, and more. You are responsible for making sure everything is up to par with our products–tidy, a great, visible location, etc.
● Account / Relationship Management– You will act as the liaison between the CLICK team and the retailers. Building and maintaining relationships with shop owners and staff, checking in regularly, reporting inventory, educating budtenders on CLICK, etc. You must act as a reliable resource and will be responsible for given tasks– basically anything that needs to be done to make CLICK a success at our shops.
You must be…
● Incredibly reliable
● Able to self-manage
● Organized to a tee
● An A+ communicator
● Enthusiastic and personable
● Willing to learn the ins and outs of our brand
● A team player that knows how to collaborate
● Able to travel with reliable transportation
● Able to be on-call is a huge plus
Note: You must be 21+ to fill the position
● Cannabis dispensaries, on-site
● Virtually work alongside CLICK’s internal executive team
● Budtender or Cannabis retailer
● Brand Ambassador
● High School or Equivalent
● Bachelors Degree or College Graduate
ABOUT CLICK SPRAY
CLICK is the fast-acting cannabis mouth spray designed for discretion, portability, and controlled dosing.
Smoke-free, odor-free, and great tasting, CLICK is a go-to as a healthy alternative to smoking and a convenient, new way for consumers to enjoy cannabis.