Striving to reach higher, to elevate your experience, and deliver unparalleled quality.
Full Job Description
Guest Ambassadors will be tasked with delivering a superior customer service experience and accurately performing guest intake duties. GAs will maintain knowledge of company standard operating procedures and Cannabis Control Commission regulation guidelines. GA’s focus will be the intake and greetings of all our customers and patients. This includes but is not limited to maintaining entrance lines and crowds, verifying proper ID’s, checking in all medical patients and guiding them to the correct floor lines/registers. GAs will assist in opening and closing duties, as well as maintaining cleanliness of all spaces.
Security Post (GSA) descriptions/responsibilities:
Exterior Ambassador (Doorman): Greet arriving patients & customers by displaying a welcoming, helpful and friendly attitude. Tasks include checking ID’s of medical patients and patrons alike, staying up to date on BR rules and regulations & traffic/crowd control.
Security Booth (Intake): Intake control center, overseeing exterior and interior operations. Tasks include maintaining compliance, processing new/existing medical patients through the state and facilities database, monitoring security cameras and fielding store deliveries.
Line control: Directing customer flow on the sales floor while maintaining occupancy limits, answering various instore and industry questions, assisting in various tasks presented by an MOD.
Tasks required by all: Clear concise radio communication between GAs and MODs. Maintaining in-store SOPs as well as industry compliance. Providing a safe and secure environment for employees and patrons alike.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn about cannabis science and the cannabis industry
- Excellent customer service both in-person and virtually.
- Efficient with both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in highly stimulated fast paced environment (environmental & situational awareness)
- Experience working in an environment with a high volume of customers/patients and transactions.
- Composure under high stress situations, threat detection & evaluation skills.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize
- Basic math skills
- Experience with POS systems and computer literate.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a challenging, constantly changing start-up environment.
- Must have regular and on-time attendance, able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holiday shifts, including overtime as needed and approved.)
- Maintain highest standard of professionalism and personal hygiene
- Must be at least 21 years old, and have valid identification
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position including, standing/moving throughout the duration of shifts and lifting packages up to 50lbs.
- Bi-lingual (preferred not required), capability to work with translation apps
This is a full-time position located at our main location in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
Why us? Berkshire Roots is the leading cannabis purveyor in Western Massachusetts, home to the largest indoor cannabis grow space in the Berkshires. We’ve been bringing wellness to our community with cannabis since 2018. We support our community through volunteering, donations to local nonprofits and creating jobs.
Berkshire Roots, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We value an innovative and collaborative culture, celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Visit berkshireroots.com to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place