Website Eden Enterprises
Pioneering a standard in the cannabis industry.
About Eden Enterprises:
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprising Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Infusions (distribution/manufacturing), Terpene Belt Farms (hemp brand) and Terpene Belt Processing (hemp processing). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis supply chain.
Cannabis is the fastest growing industry in North America and will create more economic and job opportunities than any other in our lifetime. Terpene Belt Farms (TBF) is the leading industry Cannabis Essential Oils manufacturer and is ground-zero of a brand-new global-supply chain.
Through the 2018 Farm Bill, we can legally and scalably export the spirit and terroir of CA Cannabis. TBF is the first to meet one of the most urgent needs in the industry.
What we are looking for:
An entrepreneur, a story teller, a salesperson, an aspiring business leader who is looking for a career path with an incredibly fast moving Cannabis industry startup. This position is designed as an entry to junior level sales role, responsible for being the tip of the spear of our business; introducing TBF to new customers and new markets, generating outbound sales leads, managing in-bound marketing leads and securing new business meetings with our identified ideal customer profile. You will work as a part of the company’s Sales Organization and alongside Sr. Sales mentors who will teach you the industry, the players and game.
What you will be bring to the partnership and help create:
- Tell and help shape the Terpene Belt Farms story
- Help us break into new markets (new geographies, customer types) and new industries (outside of Cannabis)
- Identify challenges faced by the largest and most complex companies in a nascent industry
- Market research, uncovering top prospects per market, creating appropriate contact lists
- Active daily outbound business development efforts through a host of mediums: email, phone, social, events, etc.
- Manage and execute on a lead pipeline: Qualifying inbound and outbound leads in order to generate new customer sales cycles each week, to align with your ongoing performance goals and compensation plan
- Help create the performance standard for new business generation
- Act and think like a market expert, a teacher in an rapidly evolving marketplace (not a product pusher)
- Creatively thinking about how TBF can and will improve our own sales process including new ways to articulate and market tangible value to clients
What we will bring to the partnership:
- Securing entry into an incredibly fast-growing startup with massive growth opportunities
- Industry training and mentorship: Learning the Cannabis industry from subject matter experts and market leaders
- Commercial training and mentorship: Learning sales and marketing from subject matter experts and startup veterans
- The chance to help us build the Sales Organization and GoToMarket platform: More responsibility than you’ll find anywhere else
- Sales and Marketing resources: tools, systems, process and structure and that will be ever-learning and evolving
You like talking to people, more importantly, listening to them. You are curious and always want to know ‘why’.
You have some sales experience, may have some knowledge of the Cannabis industry, none-the-less you have traits that can’t be taught: You’re genuine, have integrity, are competitive and enjoy being around bright people. You’re not always the center of attention, but can be.
What you really need:
- 1-3 years professional sales experience: sorry that dog walking route in high-school doesn’t count
- Confidence with a healthy dose of humility: Challenge my ideas, but make me like you when your doing it
- You want to impact a quickly expanding market and an even faster growing company
- Your not afraid to make mistakes, but you better not make them twice
- You are a coachable and detail oriented individuals, hard stop
- Someone who can ‘figure things out’ and likes thinking through their questions to arrive at an answer instead of being told information
- Curiosity, the ‘George’ kind, not the ‘kill that cat’ kind
- Experience with Sales CRM: Hubspot (preferred), Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with Sales sourcing and lead generation tools (or similar): LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Vidyard, Calendly, Gong.io
- Experience with Sales cadence management tools is a plus: Outreach.io, Salesloft
Eden enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Eden is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including by not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.