Providing the highest-quality medical marijuana products and the best in customer care in and around the Boston area
Position Title: Brand Ambassador
Position Location: Remote
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Employment Status: Full-Time
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 330 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
As a Brand Ambassador you will promote Revolutionary Clinics products by partnering with our wholesale partners, providing support and resources to our account’s retail teams, and provide logistical support to our sales representatives. You will directly report to the Wholesale Director however will partner cross functionally with the Director of Marketing, Brand Manager, and Marketing team to complete projects
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and run product training events, pop-ups, vendor days, product launch events, etc. while influencing customers & retail staff
- Provide stellar customer service and support to our wholesale clients
- Coordinate with the sales team to facilitate product demos and training with our wholesale partners
- Provide customer & market feedback to the wholesale team along with daily reports
- Identify market trends, new products, and product differentiators in the Massachusetts marketplace.
- Ensure our customers have all merchandising available, make sure our products are being displayed properly (online and in-store)
- Partner with our marketing team to make sure we have the necessary assets (physical SWAG & media assets) for our accounts
- Help maintain and update our products in IHeartJane Brand Portal alongside the Rev Clinics marketing team
- Work closely with our licensed brand partners to ensure proper customer service, merchandising, education, etc. to support our wholesale accounts and staff
- Communicate and partner with Fitchburg production facility to acquire and distribute un-infused/non-medicated samples of our products and display packaging for distribution .
- Travel, log and make frequent visits to our wholesale partners locations, interact/influence with the staff and provide product support to increase sell through rate of our product line.
- Track expenses as you navigate through the Massachusetts medical and adult use market.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Customer service driven and cannabis product knowledge
- Adapts easily and thrives with constant unambiguous change
- Ability to problem solve and innovate in a fast-paced environment while adhering to critical deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office, POS systems, and tracking software
- Superior organization skills with an emphasis on detail orientation
- Shows innovation and initiative to grow business and sales opportunities
- Prior experience in the Cannabis Industry with knowledge of cannabis retail etiquette
- Prior sales experience
- Prior knowledge of METRIC and CCC regulations
- Reliable form transportation
- Valid state issued driver’s license
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer