Providing the highest-quality medical marijuana products and the best in customer care in and around the Boston area
Position Title: Assistant Extraction Technician – 1st Shift
Position Location: Fitchburg
Position Type: On-Site
Employment Status: Full-Time
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 330 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Revolutionary Clinics is looking for a full-time Assistant Extraction Technician for the second shift. This position reports to the Extraction Supervisor, and is responsible for supporting the senior extraction team, which includes, but is not limited to, operating supercritical CO2 extraction equipment to process cannabis biomass, running the Rotary Evaporator, and managing laboratory sanitation.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transfer and prepare biomass for CO2 extraction
- Perform CO2 extraction in accordance with Revolutionary Clinics SOPs
- Operate Rotary-Evaporator in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Clean and sanitize extraction equipment and laboratory areas
- Wash and sterilize laboratory glassware
- Sweep, mop, vacuum floors and spot clean as necessary
- Ensure proper disposal of waste
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- General knowledge of laboratory safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience in a maintenance, manufacturing, mechanic, and/or trade position
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (CORI)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Familiarity with MA cannabis industry and regulations preferred
- Studying in fields of organic chemistry or biochemistry would be considered assets, but not mandatory
Monday-Friday 8AM- 4PM EST
*Future scheduling will reflect Tuesday-Saturday 8AM-4PM and/or Sunday- Thursday 8AM-4PM
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer