cones that redefine the relationship between cannabis and luxury
A Cannabis Edibles Company is seeking a Head Chef to manage a growing edibles kitchen. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge on all aspects of edible production in a licensed cannabis facility. This includes direct management of all production, quality control, compliance, packaging, and inventory management.
- Work independently, accurately, and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Formulate and dose all edibles production batches to designated THC potency levels.
- Strictly follow and update SOPs Batch records, logs, and associated forms and documents.
- Track and order all raw non-cannabis ingredients needed for production in a timely manner.
- Track and record all final product inventory.
- Direct and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of all Kitchen and packaging areas Supervise production of cannabis edibles, cook as needed, and train all incoming employees on all aspects of edible production.
- Stay up to date on all MED, Tri County Health, OSHA, and FDA regulations.
- Direct all packaging and quality control of final products.
- Minimum 2 year Cannabis Kitchen experience Culinary Education is a plus but not required.
- High-level of attention to detail Able to communicate details clearly with team members in an effective manner.
- Basic Knife handling skills Essential knowledge of weights, conversions, and basic mathematics.
- Must have finger, hand and upper body dexterity to grasp dishes; push, pull, carry and lift racks, carts, and large trash bins.
- Ability to stand for long or extended periods of time.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude.
Kaviar has developed an amazing line-up of artisan, made from scratch concentrates and infused cones.
Right from the start, we knew that we wanted to build a brand that both customers and dispensaries could count on for professionalism, consistency, quality, and innovation. From production to packaging to working with our customers, Kaviar is focused on these principles. To ensure consistency, Kaviar’s lab tests every batch of oil we make and adjusts the recipe based on potency to enable precise dosing—and we have done this from the day we opened our doors. Our facility operates with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure strict quality control and consumer safety.
We encourage you to take a close look and see that all cannabis is not created equal. Our plants and their flowers are sustainably grown, imbued with the highest concentrated oil the industry has to offer. The result? Kaviar cones that redefine the relationship between cannabis and luxury.
Our Mission is simple: produce the world’s finest cannabis. Our dream is equally so: to continuously deliver moments of euphoria through our exquisite products. To ensure our exceptional standards and your highest expectations are met, we are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.