Website Eden Enterprises
Pioneering a standard in the cannabis industry.
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprising Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Infusions(distribution/manufacturing), Terpene Belt Farms (hemp cultivation) and Terpene Belt Processing (hemp processing). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis and hemp supply chains.
- Assist with month-end financial close process, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, Balance Sheet and P&L variance analysis
- Assist with quarterly reporting package standardize accounting processes
- Document processes and policies while partnering with Internal Audit to identify risks and define mitigating procedures
- Provide support for external financial statement and regulatory compliance audits
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Completes monthly financial statement close procedures to ensure timely reporting.
- Assists in the preparation of consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s or higher degrees in accounting or finance, along with three to five years of progressive responsibilities in accounting and finance.
- Experience with Sage products.
- Experience with invoicing; Knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Understanding of business implications of decisions; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Knowledge with financial systems operations. Experience with financial systems implementation preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and with the ability to interpret and apply technical guidance.
- Detail-oriented with excellent ability to analyze and interpret data.
Eden enterprises is an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Eden is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including by not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.