Website CLS Holdings
From Seed to Sale: Cultivating the Health and Safety of Our Customers
We are currently seeking a dynamic sales professional for the Nevada market to join our team.
The Sales Account Representative will be responsible for managing existing accounts as well as generating new business. The Sales Account Representative will be responsible for growing the territory by expanding the product offerings within current accounts and actively prospecting new accounts. We are offering a starting base annual salary of $40K – $50K plus commissions.
About the Position
- Full-time salaried position
- Monday to Friday – Day shift – flexibility required – shift may vary slightly based on the needs of the business and customer base.
- Establish and foster new sales accounts, maintain current sales accounts, obtain orders, be solution oriented and build strong customer business relationships.
- Active lead generation.
- Prepare and execute sales trips to other cities in the open Nevada market.
- Maintain professional and positive communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Using computers to generate METRC transfers, invoices, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Drive tradeshow events and sales programs
- Ensure distribution of appropriate information, product education and support among internal team members and clients.
- Must have 2-4 years previous sales experience
- Ambitious, self-driven, proactive and dedicated to working in a positive team environment
- Ability to foster and grown brand recognition in the Nevada marketplace
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about Cannabis including:
- Different solvents
- Other horticulture in the realm of cannabis
- Have reliable transportation and driver’s license
- Able to obtain agent cards with the NV Dept of Taxation, work cards, and food handlers’ cards when applicable.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must pass any and all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of NLV Police Dept
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds. This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Experience in working with inventory mgmt. software, computer literacy in working with Outlook email and Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel).
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off, retail discount