Website 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate is very experienced with processing cannabis flowers, and is able to trim a large volume per day while maintaining a high quality standard of work. The processing technician is expected to maintain trichome integrity, refrain from touching the flowers, and avoid cutting into or ‘shaping’ the flowers. The Processing Technician will be reporting to the Flower Processing Supervisor for all daily tasks.
- Harvesting whole plants for processing with care – following the SOP to maintain trichome integrity
- Running harvested plants to dry rooms
- Trim cannabis without touching or cutting into the flowers
- Following strict biosecurity protocols, maintaining sanitation of tools and person
- Scouting for and reporting any pests or pathogens(powdery mildew, botrytis)
- Any other task assigned by the Flower Processing Supervisor
Processing Technicians will be required to learn how to trim flowers specific to unique cultivars, and how to identify a variety of pests/pathogens. This is a labor-intensive task that requires a sense of urgency while maintaining quality – expectations are 1.5-2lbs/day of finished flower processed depending on cultivar.
This is a unique part-time position where work is Mon-Fri 40hrs/wk for 40 weeks and have no work for 12 weeks per calendar year. Off weeks are as follows (date listed is the Monday of that off week):
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.