Website 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodity. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
You are a master at the operational execution of 100+ concurrent high level projects, overseeing the pipeline management for the entire marketing/creative department including product development, new product and merchandise launches, associated campaigns, social and content and seamless multi-state operational hand-offs. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this high visibility role calls for a strong operational leader with excellent management skills to cultivate excellence among team members.
- Drive business results and strategic initiatives through operational rigor, collaboration, and cross leadership alignment.
- Closely partner with team leads and identify areas within the business to drive performance and efficiency improvements that unlock productivity and accelerate execution.
- Overseeing rigorous deadlines and workflow, including independent contractors, and managing deliverables for 100+ concurrent projects
- Oversee hiring, scheduling of freelance graphic talent
- Build the yearly departmental budget and create efficiencies
- Approve all meeting agendas and lead weekly meetings with the full team, Founder and CMO; lead ancillary meetings such as weekly sales meetings providing concise summations to the CMO
- Build and manage the overall marketing calendar and oversee associated deadlines for each project – including new product launches (all associated micro deadlines, art, reviews, campaign copy, packaging), apparel and merchandise drops, emailers, special projects, delivery program deadlines etc.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as needed to clarify scope of work, goals, timelines, and priorities to align with business goals.
- Plan and assign resources, rework schedules, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and identify and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Function as key intermediary in trafficking projects from inception to completion, including the collection, management and distribution of all creative content and marketing collateral to internal teams
- Keep meticulous track of all ongoing projects and prioritize for departments as necessary in order to meet broader company objectives
- Usher projects through creative department from brief stage through completion, working with creative team to ensure projects move along to meet ongoing deadlines
- Track and report on internal creative resources’ daily/weekly bandwidth and capacity to accurately assess availability and create realistic timelines
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in creative agency, marketing or consumer brand company in a business operations, director of project management or similar role
- Excellent communicator capable of synthesizing complex data and topics to a wide range of audiences, from operations leaders to executives
- Ability to be highly productive with limited oversight and have responsibility for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations
- Experience implementing project management and planning tools (Asana) while overseeing a complex pipeline
- Several years independently managing cross functional project teams
- Experience executing demanding launch schedules, couriering projects from idea, to review, to final launch with dozens of micro deadlines from various departments (facility, testing, legal, art, review, packaging, and production timelines)
- Experience dealing with an array of personalities and high caliber artists with nuance and tact
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.