Website 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET
710 Labs is a growing cannabis company with multi-state expansion plans. 710 Labs is renowned for offering only connoisseur level products grown entirely in-house, taking sometimes absurd extra steps unheard of in an industry of fast commodities. Innovation is at our core, from cultivating talent and culture to leading the industry in education. Join our fast-growing team.
As our Weekend Client Relations Specialist, you will have an incredibly important role within the organization. This person will represent the voice of the brand for all customer interactions, and spend a lot of time ensuring the utmost of premium experiences for our passionate, high spending, aficionados. Our motto has always been “Quality Over Everything”, so this role will exemplify that spirit in all interactions with clients, external or internal. High energy, hyper organized and extremely passionate in helping others are key values that will help us continue to take this part of our business to the next level.
- Provide Best in Class customer service to customers and patients
- Respond quickly to customer service inquiries sent to 710 Labs
- General support with allocations/deliveries
- Troubleshoot various customer issues and establish standardized process for each instance
- Work closely with delivery and sales partners to resolve customer issues
- Ability to speak to highly specialized, knowledgeable and high spend customers daily, utilizing brand language and tone
- Ability to pull weekly support metrics/KPI recaps that roll up to senior management
- Strong passion for hash and familiarity with cannabis culture
- Experience using Zendesk or similar customer service platform
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organizational & multi- tasking ability
- Well versed in Google Suite (particularly Gmail, Docs, and Sheets)
- Self-motivated, displays strong ability to work independently and stay on task with little oversight
- Ability to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.